For our customer we are looking for a Strong Embedded Developer.
You will work in a small team which puts a lot of focus to work as a team and across borders. There is a high focus on Layer 1 and it is expected that you have a broad knowledge and understanding within the required competencies. You will need extensive experience in cellular/wireless technology, preferably LTE, as well as extensive experience of development of lower level physical layer protocols (Layer 1), algorithms and/or procedures (design, implementation, optimization, verification)
Skills & competencies:
- M.Sc. in Electrical Eng, Computer science or similar
- A minimum of 5 years relevant work experience
- Signal processing theory
- Good knowledge in radio waves
- Other typical “buzz words”: OFDM, channel coding,demodulation, MIMO, telecommunications
- Extensive experience in Embedded real-time programming
- Simulation experience
- Strong C/C++-programming experience, preferably also MATLAB experience
- Good understanding around development of lower level physical layer protocols, algorithms and/or procedures (design, implementation, optimization, verification).
- The person should be comfortable to work both on individual tasks as well as in a smaller team
- Good English
For this role there will be much emphasis on the so called "soft values", like the ability to cooperate and work in a team, the ability to take responsibility, to lead a task/activity, and to be able to think outside the box. Hence, we value the following abilities:
- The ability to see “the whole picture” and to take on new technologies.
- The ability to work independently and cross functional within the team.
- Good cooperation & teamwork & communication skills
- Motivation; you are self-motivated, self-propelled